- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you provide any Personal Data to Tradzeal, you are deemed to have authorized Tradzeal to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verification of User’s identity;
- Processing User’s registration as a user, providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
- Providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, to improve Tradzeal’s product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Subject to applicable law, Tradzeal (including our affiliated companies and their designated Service Providers may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to User(s) relating to products and services offered by Tradzeal or Tradzeal’s affiliated companies;
- If User voluntarily submit User information or other information to the Platform for publication on the Platform through the publishing tools, then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Platform; and
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- User further agrees that Tradzeal may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to third party service providers that are providing Users with services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Tradzeal and are only permitted to use Users Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 2 herein above.
- User(s) agree that Tradzeal may disclose and transfer User(s) Personal Data to Tradzeal’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
- When necessary Tradzeal may also disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
- Any Personal Data supplied by User will be retained by Tradzeal and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by Tradzeal and third parties referred to in clause 3 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 2 hereinabove.
- All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Platform and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that User disclose to Tradzeal becomes public information and User relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that User submit to Tradzeal.
- Tradzeal may share User’s Account Information with banks or vendors to enable User’s transactions on the Platform to be completed. In addition, Tradzeal or its affiliates or Service Provider may use User Account Information to determine User’s credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, Tradzeal may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies or financial services companies. While Tradzeal shall endeavour to have in place internal procedures to keep User’s Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures / procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- User(s) privacy is important to Tradzeal and Tradzeal have taken steps to ensure that Tradzeal do not collect more information from User than is necessary for Tradzeal to provide User(s) with Tradzeal’s services and to protect User(s) account.
- Information including, but not limited to, User name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of User registration on the Platform.
- In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Platform.
- Tradzeal record and retain details of User’s activities on the Platform. Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any communication forum provided by us and/or other affiliated companies of Tradzeal (“Activities Information”) may be collected as and when the communication and / or transactions are conducted through the Platform.
- Tradzeal record and retain records of Users' browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and User behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information and Browsing Information are together referred to as communication data (“Communication Data”) which may include personal data (“Personal Data”).
- It is mandatory for Users of the Platform to provide certain categories of Communication Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient Communication Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, Tradzeal may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with Tradzeal’s products or services.
- RIGHT TO UDATE PERSONAL DATA
Under the applicable laws, User has the right of access to personal information held by Tradzeal and to request updating / correcting the information.
Tradzeal uses "cookies" to store specific information about User and track User(s) visits to the Sites. A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to User’s browser and stored on User’s device. If User do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time User uses the same device to access the Platform, our services will be notified of User visit to the Platform and in turn Tradzeal may have knowledge of User visit and the pattern of User’s usage.
User can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in User’s device. If User choose, User can change those configurations. If User reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function, User may be required to re-enter information on the Platform more often and certain features of the Platform may be unavailable.
- SECURITY MEASURES
Tradzeal employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Platform, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information Tradzeal hold. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while Tradzeal try to protect the information Tradzeal hold, Tradzeal cannot guarantee the security of any information User transmit to Tradzeal and Users do so at their own risk.
If a minor has provided Tradzeal with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact Tradzeal’s Legal Department at the address set out in clause 9 below to remove the information. The Platform and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18).
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Santosh Kumar Sahoo
G-20, Preet Vihar , DELHI -110092
Contact No. - +91-9803670367, +91-7291898479
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 AM - 07:00 PM)