INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGMENTS POLICY
- TRADZEAL is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Platform and the Platform Content. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Platform and Platform Content shall remain with TRADZEAL or licensors of the Platform Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by TRADZEAL are hereby reserved.
- "TRADZEAL" and any other related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of DTH MALL INDIA Private Limited, in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- Web Web site/mobile application Content means the design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. of or made available on the Web Web site/mobile application. The Web Web site/mobile application Content embodies trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other applicable laws pertaining to intellectual property.
- The price, demand, supply or any other information provided in any of the market intelligence reports is intended to be used as ‘reference’ only. Any decision made based on this information shall completely be user’s responsibility.
- Any products that contain similarities, signature, name, image or other unequivocal aspects of any person are prohibited unless approved by the person whose information is being used.
- Any item that is a non-licensed replica or a counterfeit, such as counterfeit designer watches, shoes, bags, and garments is strictly prohibited to be advertised on the web site/mobile application, Tradzeal.
- Items that contain names or logo of a company can only be sold by the original manufacturer. A product that did not originate and is not endorsed by the company is prohibited on the web site/mobile application.
- A branded product may be sold if the seller has a permit; a certificate of authorization from the brand owner is necessary.
- Any products that are not authorized, are replicas and counterfeits, will not be entertained on Tradzeal. Such product posting will be subject to removal by Tradzeal.com. If such posts are repeated, it will result in an immediate suspension of the membership of the account.
- Reproduction of any content full or part of any research reports is prohibited other than in TRADZEAL takes no guarantee of data accuracy or other information provided in the form of any reports, country profiles, or Articles. A user is expected to use this information at his sole discretion.
- Accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Santosh Kumar Sahoo
G-20, Preet Vihar , DELHI -110092
Contact No. - +91-7291898479, +91-9803670367,
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 AM - 07:00 PM)